It's another fairytales

BIENVENUE CHEZ MOI. Here's my journey, my thoughts, my interpretation, my mind, my life :)

Friday, February 5, 2010

I can't believe that its my 3rd week in France

I started my french class already. I have a great experience here as i've never gone abroad before. I have so many friends from all over the world. There's students from America, China and Korea. It's a bit "wow" to know that i' m the youngest in class. Almost all students are over 20 and even married (pfff!). Anyway, i'm so thankful that finally my professor accept me for studying in B2 preparation class (now i'm in B1 class). He didn't agree for the first time. He said i have a great score for my level, but not for jumping to next level. After i told him that i'm pursuing my target to be accepted in university of Paris this year for studying economic, and after he read my essay about politic and economic issues in my country, he said "you can start your class in B2 on next monday, j'espere que ca sera un plaisir pour toi", bien sure! Merci, Professeur!
My senior, Dutti, invite me to spend the night in her house with all my friends but thanks to my dad who called me to remind me for studying for my next B2 class, because it will be very difficult. So, after thinking again and again i take an instant decision that i will studying this night. He's right. I have to studying for the sake of Paris! There will be so many students who wants to study in Paris, precisely in the university that i want to study in. There must be a very thight competiotion, ladies and gentlemen.
There's another lesson that i've got as i'm here. Living economically. It, honestly, is really hard for me. I can't believe that i spent 880 Euro for my first 15 days in France. Gosh! I really have to organise my self more.
To get refreshed, tomorrow i'll get my self lost. I will take the bus from Hérouville Saint Clair and la la la until the terminal. I dont know where i'll be but i believe it would be fun!!! And i will write every detail of my journey.
Next project:
- Take the bus and getting lost in Caen. (Awesome!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations for you!!! manage to be in B2 class. prudent when spending your money. have a nice day!

Post a Comment