It's another fairytales

BIENVENUE CHEZ MOI. Here's my journey, my thoughts, my interpretation, my mind, my life :)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Its Snowy Today!


Actually my waker's ringing at 8 o'clock, and also my cellphones. But i'm too lazy to wake up. Its cold today, -1 celcius. So, i'm back to sleep again 'til 11 o'clock. I wake up again and i decide to roll up my draperies and open up the window lazely. How surprised i am that its snowy outside. Franchement, its my first time seeing snow lol. Too bad i'm not watching it down. Anyway, i love the view from my window, its calming. Suddenly this question's just pop up in  my mind "where does these snows come from?". I've been googling and some site said that The water vapor in the air begins to crystallines into its solid form which is ice and this makes what we call snow. Hmmm, makes sense.
Then, i wake up and take a bath. Some of my friends are not taking a bath everyday on winter but i dont know whether there's some physchological abnormalities in me but i cant going out without taking a bath. I always get a great inspirations when i took a bath by the way. After, i'm going out to centre ville (downtown) de Caen (i live in a small city called Caen in France) with my new friend from Korea, Min Jeong, to buy a bag. I didnt bring any bag from my home except my luggage, my big backpack and my small bag which can only be filled in by my passport, my cellphones and my wallet. What will i use for going to school??! Then i found a cool Roxy backpack, i bought it. After, we have a dinner in vietnamesse restaurant. This woman, she takes care of everything, welcoming the customers, cook, was the dishes, everything. She's from Vietnam and living in Caen for 9 years. Eventhough its vietnamesse restaurant, she makes a chinesse noodle. Its really spicy. I eat Dandan au beuf today (Dandan with beef).
After seeing another cool backpack with cheaper price in another shopes, i decide to change it. Thats what i like from shops in France. You can change what you bought within 7 days. And i change it with a fancy handbag multifunction, hehehe. Its cool ,though. Its cheaper. So i save 7 Euro in that shop.
Then i'm going to Carrefour to buy some foods for Sunday. Nah, thats what i dont really like from France. All shops are closed on Sunday. Pfff! So i have to cook by my self. Anyway, talking about cook, i try my dad's recipes yesterday but the result's not what i was expecting. 180 degrees different. Just because i was missing 1 cooking item which only available in Indonesia, not in France.
Well, still learning how to survive in France. All cooler things still await :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment