It's another fairytales

BIENVENUE CHEZ MOI. Here's my journey, my thoughts, my interpretation, my mind, my life :)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Started My First Experience in Blogging =)




Fiuh, finally i make a blog! Well, why i wanna make a blog? Everyday, i saw so many precious things that amaze me, many things that made me angry, problems that annoyes me and i write all these things in my diary. And then i just think, it could be better if all people know about this, they will be fascinated as i am, they will be angry as i am, and maybe they have a better solution than i do. And its delightful to share what did my eyes see. There's enough happiness, pain and madness in my eyes for me to share =). I know there's so many people who's blogging already but i've never thought to split my experience in a blog, really. Besides, i love writting. So, i believe that my writting skill will be ameliorated. And i'd like to change my mind with other bloggers so that i will be more open-minded, and more understand that all people dont think the same. Of course you dont have to make a blog to understand that all people dont think the same, but its more specific. So i'm so appreciating you guys who leave your comment on my post because i wonder to know what you think. So, lets conquer the world...

0 comments:

Post a Comment