It's another fairytales

BIENVENUE CHEZ MOI. Here's my journey, my thoughts, my interpretation, my mind, my life :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

OOH, I Can't Imagine How I Can Survive in This City




I live in Jakarta now, the capital city of Indonesia. Everyday from 8 am - 3 pm (sometimes 'till 5 pm), i'm studying french in a small class with 12 other students from all over indonesia which placed in an office building. I'm in 7th floor and my class is the greatest class from others, hehehe... Yeah, when i look out of window, i can see the panorama of a busy city and look in an awefull traffic jam everyday. Others?? They cant see nothing and their windows is dark anyway. I like to memorise everything in a picture. So i always capture everything that interessed me. I capture this picture on 4 pm, when i just finish class. Its in Sudirman Road where so many company and offices are here. Its the time where everybody finish their activity and this is such a crazy road. And I have no idea what the polices are doing there!! Well, you can see in this picture its really a messed up.
The polices have to make one way to be empty because of The President will passed. But they dont give attention to the others way which is really really messed up because of what they did. They suppose to conditionalised the whole way. Other times, its more messed up. I'm feeling regret that i cant captured it. The whole vehicle are mixing in a centre of a crossroads. Bajaj, cars, motorcycles and the people who cross (eventhough there's a bridge for people who wanna cross, they dont use it.). The cars are really stuck. En plus, there must be a lot of gas emission and pollution that effect our body. Oh my god, its only a merci that makes me can survive in this city.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ini mah gue uda sangat sangat terbiasa na.. i live in jakarta for 18years! yeah!

niindaa said...

hahahahaa... kocak.. nice lubna

Post a Comment